NicheLabs is hiring a Digital Account Director!
February 12th, 2015
In case you didn’t already know, NicheLabs is a fast growing interactive digital marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA and Naples, FL. We’re looking to hire a full-time Digital Account Director in the Atlanta area.
Digital Account Director Summary
We’re looking for a Digital Account Director who can work with retainer clients to traffic monthly requests, initiate and guide interactive strategy, and manage team resources. To maximize compensation, the ideal person will do some business development to attract new clients. We care less about how many years of experience you have, and more about how much you’ve learned in those years. We care less about what you know and more about what you do with it. If you have a strong understanding of interactive marketing and can handle heavy traffic and tough situations with a smile, then this could be a perfect fit for you.
Digital Account Director Duties
- Serve as the primary point of contact for accounts assigned to you. Provide a high degree of communication, accountability and transparency, enabling you to thrive in a collaborative environment and become a trusted advisor for your clients.
- Identify, document and update account objectives, goals, and resources
- Sell agency’s services to prospects and upsell agency’s services to current accounts by selling value
- Develop account plans and maintain all related deliverables including creative briefs, project plans, campaign and program progress and results
- Drive project and campaign delivery through effective use of internal and external communications
- Ensure that projects and campaigns complete according to schedule, meet the defined scope and are within budget
- Ensure that all project and campaign documentation is produced in the standard format; for client requests that do not follow NicheLabs processes and policies, provide recommendation internally to obtain approval prior to delivery to the client
- Understand and deliver analytics and related recommendations, relating results to financial benefits.
- Stay abreast of trends and current events in digital marketing to enable you to lead the client and not be limited to tactical implementation.
Digital Account Director Skills Required
- 5+ years’ experience with all elements of interactive marketing mix, i.e search, social media, email marketing, and online retailing/promotions. Involvement with trade-related organization is viewed favorably.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at strategic as well as tactical levels; comfort with all modes of communication from email and IM to video conferencing and in person presentations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and campaigns at one time
- Experience compiling and presenting marketing analytics and ROI measurements.
- Must understand website development and internet marketing process and able to lead teams of designers, developers and marketers creating websites and marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of front-end (e.g. usability, wire-framing and evaluation of design) and back-end (e.g. programming, database & server) best practices is essential
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and communication
- Strong, recent experience managing projects end-to-end (budgets, scheduling, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, Ability to solve strategic problems, advise the client on project-related issues and keep management informed on project developments
- Bachelor’s degree required
This is a full-time, on-site / off-site position with occasional client meetings and networking events. Please send your resume and cover letter to our firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in NicheLabs.