NicheLabs is hiring a Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant!
By: Todd Withrow | October 31st, 2014
In case you didn’t already know, NicheLabs is a fast growing interactive digital marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA. We’re looking to hire a full-time Bookkeeper / Admin Assistant.
- Maintains company bookkeeping and provides timely and accurate reporting and analysis of budgets and financial reports.
- Addresses the company’s Administrative and Human Resource needs as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording of Vendor invoices once approved for payment
- Integration of Customer invoices from ConnectWise into QB
- Customer Billing within ConnectWise
- Accounts Receivable collections
- Banking Customer Receipts
- Monthly Bank reconciliation
- Matching of Sub-contractor time sheets to their vendor invoices
- Assisting VP of Finance with Cashflow forecasting
- Maintenance of Chart of Accounts
- Improving Financial Analysis e.g. determining profitability by Revenue stream
- Other ad-hoc bookkeeping and reporting using ConnectWise, QuickBooks and Excel
- Maintain Sub-contractor details (such as W-9 and insurance) and keep up to date
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all 1099 documentation
- Maintain Employee records when/if W2 payroll is implemented
- Run Payroll function as needed
- Assist in drafting Proposals
- Follow up and assist in Content collection, reviews, and approval from clients
- Perform quality assurance in website planning, design, & development stages of projects
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create and analyze Profit & Loss statements and Balance Sheets and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on creating and using Excel work sheets. Verbal and written communication skills, ability to handle multiple interruptions, stressful situations and several tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with QuickBooks (QB) Online Accounting.
- Significant attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work remotely, including nurturing collegial relationships with NicheLabs personnel.
- Personality and professionalism to initiate and perform outbound calls or emails to clients and prospects.
This is a full-time position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.