NicheLabs is hiring a Search Engine Marketer (SEO)
NicheLabs is a fast growing interactive agency located in Atlanta, GA. We’re looking to hire an additional full-time person to build our search engine marketing team. This person would work with our Account Directors to develop digital marketing strategies which includes deliverables such as which keywords to target, full website audits, offsite optimization tactics, and local optimization planning. This person must have at least 2 years of experience in SEO; agency experience preferred.
- Provide and prioritize organic and paid search recommendations for client based on client evolving needs and expectations
- Own the implementation of approved tactics, which will involve working internally with copywriters, developers and directly with the clients
- Generate performance reporting as evidence of recommendations, including impressions, profile views and website traffic
- Conduct detailed keyword research based on client’s brand, products and or services resulting in easy to read and understand keyword ranking performance reports
- Install and use Google analytics and conversion code tracking to generate activity reports
- Evaluate existing website backlinks, disavowing and establishing quality links as needed
- Optimize existing page content based on evolving search engine guidelines, setup and manage Google+ and local business directories,
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- The ability to write copy that is easy for users to read and is also keyword rich
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Webmaster Tools
- If you have passed Google Advertising Exam
- A working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and/or Magento
This is a full-time position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you, send your resume to: email@example.com.